There is no hand-off between subcontractors when VOLLERS provides Demolition/Sitework as a packaged solution.
Timelines are reduced when VOLLERS demolition is able to sequence work with VOLLERS Sitework.
Project management becomes more streamlined as clients work with a single project management team.
Vollers expert environmental oversight and production services with LSRP, keeps demolition/sitework projects on track.
VOLLERS’ In-house 10 acre recycling facility with state-of-the-art technology transforms demolition materials into renewable resources.
From the onset, VOLLERS has been evolving / maturing as a construction solutions company. Our demolition service, which was started over 20 years ago, is just one of the many byproducts of our commitment to innovation.
As a standalone service, VOLLERS Demolition has driven unparalleled customer satisfaction.
- Our service is led by the most experienced leaders within the demolition industry.
- We maintain a 24 hour response capability.
- Our $30 million dollar equipment line, as well as, our highly trained mechanics ensure our demolition clients receive maximum benefit from technology.
- We utilize a experienced team of Laborers and Operators, any of which have been working for VOLLERS for decades, and in some cases multiple generations.
- Our exceptional safety, as proven by our very low EMR rating over the past several years, demonstrates our ability to protect the people who protect your project’s timelines and deliverables.